Hooray for long weekends! I used the holiday Monday to catch up on chores, wash my car and, of course, paint my nails. I started this week’s design with a sponge gradient and then layered on branches, leaves and blossoms.
- Gradient: Zoya Blu and Yummy with China Glaze White on White
- Branches: Kleancolor Dark Brown
- Leaves: Essie Mojito Madness
- Buds: Zoya Marley and Jolene
- Makeup sponge (gradient)
- Nail art striper brush (branches) and detail brush (leaves)
- Small dotting tool (blossoms)
This was actually my second try at this design. I tried it last week and was not happy with how my blossoms turned out. I decided to simplify the design and am much happier with it this time. Here are some more photos of this design finished off with Essie Good to Go top coat.
Thanks for stopping by!